Acceptable Use Policy
- use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any applicable law;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, the rights of third parties, such as by infringing or misappropriating third party intellectual property rights, including posting or making use of content to which you do not have the necessary rights;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including without limitation by disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content, or reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, (b) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Service, (c) attempting to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent, or (d) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, or accessing the Service accounts of others without permission;
- use any of the content or materials made available to you through the Service outside of the Service; or
- attempt to do any of the foregoing, or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any of the foregoing activities.